SportsNet is the official online athlete clearance platform for the Jefferson Union High School District
* All Student Athletes must be cleared through SportsNet BEFORE participation in any TNHS sport. *
If you clearing a returning athlete, Your student must be cleared every school year. You may log in to your SportsNet account to clear your student this year by:
- Updating Information
- Uploading this years Physical Examination Document
- Consenting to your students participation in any sports they will be playing this school year
If you are clearing a new Terra Nova athlete, please be sure to have the following before creating your SportsNet account, as you will need it in order to complete the athletic clearance process:
- Your students First and Last Name as it appears on their school records
- You students Student ID number
- A Physical Exam Document, given by a doctor within 12 months, clearing our athlete for full participation (this will need to be uploaded into the SportsNet system)
- Insurance Information
- Emergency Contacts
When arriving to the Terra Nova SportsNet home page, please click on “Create a New Account” link located towards the bottom of the page to begin athletic registration.
Questions regarding the TNHS Online Athletic Registration process should be directed to the Athletic Director at email@example.com.